Cookies & Privacy
Ewan Benzie and Son is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously and it is important to us that you can use and enjoy our website without having to compromise your privacy in any way.
What information do we collect about you?
The type of information, which we may collect about you includes:
- your name and address
- your phone number and e-mail address
- details about the services your specifically request
- information you complete in relation to our client surveys
We will not collect sensitive information about you (for example relating to racial origin or political beliefs) without your express consent.
How will we use information we collect?
The information you provide to us when you use this website will be used for the following reasons:
- providing you with the best possible service
- dealing with billing and associated support
- to process any request for advice or information
- monitoring and improving our marketing and promotional campaigns
- to notify you of our bulletin, information packs and services, should you agree to receive these from us
- to customise this website according to your interests
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
Disabling/Enabling all cookies.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you will not be able to use all the interactive features of the site if cookies are totally disabled.
Most recent web browsers allow control over the cookies saved through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To facilitate cookie management we have installed a system that allows you to accept or decline cookies.
We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post, email and telephone but we need your consent before we do this. If you would like us to contact you concerning our services and offers that may be of interest to you then please tick the appropriate box on the web booking form.
You may refuse any marketing information from us in the future at any time by writing to us at the address below.
Access to your information and inaccuracies
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this information, please write to us at the following address:
Ewan Benzie and Son
We may make a small charge for this service. We are committed to ensuring that the information which we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is accurate.
Any questions or comments relating to this statement or our site should be directed to the address provided above.